Environmentally-friendly dry bearings for over 45 years
Since 1970 we have been manufacturing bearings with layers of self-lubricating material that require either no lubrication or lubrication only at initial installation. Our commitment to the environment extends not only to our lead-free dry bearing material, but to our environment-friendly manufacturing processes.
Our innovative technologies are applied in our sophisticated, state-of-the-art manufacturing and development facilities. These facilities allow us to continually respond to customer demand for standard and customized products designed to improve comfort and reduce maintenance for shock absorbers, hinges, gears, pumps, valves, car seats, vibration dampers and other equipment requiring bearing materials.
- Environmentally friendly, free of lead and heavy-metals, conformable with RoHS and REACh
- Produced in a environment-friendly process
- High delivery reliability
- Broad product portfolio available
- Certified according to ISO/TS16949:2009, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 50001:2011